Sunday, September 25, 2016

Online Assessments-3rd Grade Government Test


     Image result for students taking test on computer
     I don't know how many of you ever have utilized online assessments instead of paper/pencil tests.  I have created a Government Test for 3rd graders in Texas and would like you to take the test.  I would like feedback about what features you like about the online test and what features you do not like about it.  If you think it's too much to implement online tests in the classroom I want to know that as well.  I also challenge you to have some of your students take the online test and ask them what they thought about it.  Did they like it better than the old fashion way?  I'm having a few of mine take it and am curious to know if that is their preferred mode of testing or paper/pencil is preferred by them.
https://goo.gl/forms/8Fcm1Lux1hb2qhJD3

Source of picture:
http://klearning.ict.kis.ac.th/kblog/counselor/wp-content/blogs.dir/38/files/sites/38/2015/09/MAP2.gif




No comments:

Post a Comment